Application for Student Admission
for Nursery to Grade 11
for SY 2024-2025
Application is open from Junior Nursery to Grade 11 student applicants.
Accepting boys and girls for Pre-school (Junior Nursery, Senior Nursery, and Kindergarten)
Accepting male students from Grade 1 to Grade 11
Now also accepting female students for Grade 11
Offers Academic Track in STEM, ABM, and HUMSS for Grade 11
*Grade 1 applicants should have finished Kinder by end of SY 2023-2024
Age requirement for Nursery to Kindergarten:
STEP 1: APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
- Scanned copy of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate
- Scanned copy of baptismal certificate
- Report Cards (Form 138) for SY 2022-2023 and SY 2023-2024 (if available)
- Recommendation* from current Principal (Click here to download)
- Recommendation* from current Guidance Counselor (Click here to download)
- Digital copy of applicant’s most recent colored ID picture with white background (File format: JPG/PNG file, 4”x 4”/300 pixels per inch DPI)
STEP 2: EVALUATION AND INTERVIEW
- After the evaluation of the submitted form and documents, the applicant will receive an email from the Registrar’s Office with the date and time of online/in-person interview (via Microsoft Teams) of applicant. The given schedule should be strictly followed.
- To signify the intention to enroll, a NON-REFUNDABLE reservation fee of five thousand pesos (PHP5,000) may be paid within two (2) weeks after the Notice of Admission is sent to the successful applicant. This fee will be deducted upon full enrollment.
- Payment procedure is posted in the school’s website https://bit.ly/34kw7me
- For non-Catholic successful applicants, an in-person or online interview (via Microsoft Teams) of the applicant and parent/guardian is scheduled with the Spiritual Director.
STEP 3: ENROLMENT
After passing the evaluation and interview, enrolment follows. Please ensure the availability of the original hard copies of the required documents. Schedule and procedure for enrolment will be posted in the CSQC website www.claretschool.edu.ph and www.facebook.com/ClaretSchool.