On August 22 and 23, nine grade school students joined a storytelling workshop and competition sponsored by the Lampara Publishing House and Philippine Educational Theater Association. The said event was held at the PETA Theater Center. It aims to reintroduce the love of reading, literature, and the art of storytelling to children and to provide a fun, creative process for them to enhance their storytelling and performance skills.
The following students joined the said activity.
- Amor, Noa Moises Elias 5 – Compassion
- Bamba, Marco Ellis 4 – Prudence
- Dantis, Audric Jasper 3 – Charity
- Mediarito, Kaiden Paul 4 – Diligence
- Morales, Nicola Vince 6 – Eucharistic
- Oflaria, Rayjohn Raphael 6 – Eucharistic
- Peredo, Javier Santiago 3 – Courage
- Peredo, Miguel Romano 4 – Confidence
- Udal, Anthony Roman 5 – Respect
The boys were trained by Mrs. Lorelie Guevarra, Mrs. Reneth Epino and Mrs. Majella Cora Lising. They were accompanied by Ms. Almira Reynaldo, Ms. Ma. Jobelle Formoso, and Mr. Oscar Michael Del Carmen.