Goal of the Grade School Unit
Claret School of Quezon City Grade School Unit aims to develop independent and peace-loving learners who are critical and creative thinkers and effective communicators of truth with a mission to care for others and the environment.
Grade School Unit Level III Status
The Grade School Unit holds a Level III accreditation status – the highest level given to basic education programs by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges, and Universities (PAASCU), and the Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP).
A Claretian Grade School Student
- Thinks intelligently, explores and creates
- Stands for what is true and embraces peaceful means
- Has a caring heart for the poor, the disadvantaged and oppressed
- Keeps himself healthy and safe, and possesses a happy and kindly disposition
- Appreciates the environment and helps in its preservation