Claret School of Quezon City is a Catholic school named after its patron, Saint Anthony Mary Claret who founded the Congregation of the Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary in 1849 in the city of Vic, Spain.
Owned and managed by the Claretian missionaries who are identified by the initials CMF (Cordis Mariae Filii in Latin, meaning Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary), Claret School of Quezon City was founded in June 1967.
- Jose Querexeta, CMF, former bishop of the prelature of Isabela, Basilan Province, acquired a 29, 101 square meter lot in U.P. Village, Diliman, Quezon City.
- Miguel Mialet, CMF, supervised the construction of the first permanent building.
- Santiago Gonzalez, CMF, became the first director and principal who held post from its first year of operation until 1981.
- Gonzalez, CMF, was succeeded by several other Claretian priests, like Fr. Julian Mateos, CMF; Fr. Jesus Vasquez, CMF; Fr. Emilio Pablo, CMF; Fr. Luis Fernandez Rey; CMF, and Fr. Domingo Moraleda, CMF.
- After this, Claret School was placed under the super- vision of a lay director, Dr. Enrique Coralejo, from 1981 until 1995.
- Agapito Ferrero, CMF, succeeded Dr. Coralejo, rendering service as school director from 1995 until 2000.
- From SY 2000-2002 until SY 2005-2006, the leadership of the school was given to Fr. Felimon P. Libot, CMF, the first Filipino Claretian priest assigned as school director.
- Salvador G. Agualada, Jr., CMF, became the school director from SY 2006-2007 until SY 2008-2009.
- Eduardo C. Apungan, CMF, was appointed director in SY 2009-2010.
- Renato L. Manubag, CMF, served as school director from SY 2010-2011 until SY 2012-2013.
- Christian James L. Castro, CMF, served as school director from SY 2013-2014 until SY 2015-2016.
- Efren Limpo, CMF, was appointed as director in SY 2016-2017.
- Mauricio Ulep, CMF, is the current school director.