Guidelines on the Release of Grade 11 Official Report Card
- Written by Claret School
- Hits: 762
- Only one person is allowed to claim the documents.
- Observe IATF guidelines. Allow the security personnel to check temperature as you enter the campus. Make sure to wear face mask, practice hand sanitation, and keep physical distance at all times.
- Follow the schedule of the distribution of the official report card. It has been set to limit the number of people in the area at the same time.
|Time||Day 1 (July 14)||Day 2 (July 15)|
|8:00 AM - 9:30 AM||St. Alphonsus Liguori||St. Lorenzo Ruiz|
|9:30 AM - 11:00 AM||St. Andrew of Bethsaida||St. Pedro Calungsod|
|11:00 AM - 12:30 PM||St. Augustine of Hippo||St. Vincent Ferrer|
|1:30 PM - 3:00 PM||St. Joseph the Worker|
- An authorized representative who will get the student's credential should present a letter of authorization together with his/her own I.D. and valid I.D. of the parent/guardian.
- Students need to settle their financial obligations before the official report card can be released. Please see General Guidelines on Payment here. (Payment Procedure).
- No vehicles will be allowed inside the campus.
- Bringing of food and drinks, and pet inside the campus is prohibited.
- Bring your own pen for signing.
*Unclaimed diploma/certificate of completion and report cards of Grade 12, Grade 10, and Grade 6 may be claimed on these dates.