Requirements for Admission
Age Requirement (for June of the incoming year)
For Junior Nursery: 3 years old
For Senior Nursery: 4 years old
For Kinder : 5 years old
1. Pay the Application Fee of P 50.00 at the School Cashier's Office.
2. Present the receipt of payment to the Registrar's Office to claim the Application Form.
3. Submit the following to the Registrar's Office .
~ Original and photocopy of birth certificate (NSO copy)
~ Original and photocopy of baptismal certificate
~ Two recent 1" x 1" I.D. pictures (cut-out and computer-generated pictures are not accepted)
4. Upon completion of the required documents, pay the non-refundable testing fee of P 550.00 at the
5. Present the Testing Fee Receipt to the Registrar's Office to claim the Test Permit.
6. Be sure to bring the Test Permit on the testing date. The applicant will not be allowed to take the Admissions
Test without the Testing Permit.
7. Before enrolment, qualified applicants who are non-Catholic ( together with their parents ) will be required to
undergo an interview with the Spiritual Director.
1. Applicants must bring:
~ two well-sharpened pencils with erasers.
~ snacks during the test.
~ test permit.
Examinees will not be allowed to leave the Testing Room during the 15-minute break.
2. Take the test on the schedule date at the Student Development Center, Xifre Building. Applicants should come at least fifteen minutes before the test schedule.
3. Present the Test Permit to the Examiner / Proctor. Parents are requested to call or visit the Registrar's Office and check their e-mail to inquire about the results.
~ Test results will be released two (2) days after the date of test.~
4. In case of cancellation of classes / offices, please call the Registrar's Office to ask for the